One of the most successful digital workstations (DAWs) today is GarageBand by Apple. However, a very frustrating thing about GarageBand is that it is only available to macOS & iOS users. That directly translates to the fact that it is officially not available for Android and Windows users. But as you know we have successfully installed GarageBand on Windows using this method.
We have found a way to make it work, and let Android users have as much access to this marvelous digital studio as the Mac guys. So, Yes, we can get GarageBand for android using the method given below.
Where to find Android Compatible GarageBand Version?
Although there is no GarageBand app available on the official android store i.e., the Google Play Store, the same can downloaded via other platforms. Below are the steps to find and download the GarageBand file for your Android device:
- Go to the search engine on your device’s web browser.
- Search ‘GarageBand.apk’ file. The ‘.apk’ is the file extension for android applications.
- From the resulting pages, select the most favored option.
- Click on the download button below the ‘GarageBand for Android’ file.
The .apk file has been successfully downloaded in your device.
How to install GarageBand on Android
Once you have downloaded the .apk file, the next step is to install it. The installation part is very simplistic and easy to follow, just like how you’d install any regular Play Store apps. However, before installing the app, go to the Settings menu and select Allow Unknown Sources. This will help you with the installation process since the is app is not downloaded from an official secure platform..
Now, once we are through with the above settings, here is a guide for you to follow:
- Go to the Downloads section on your Android device.
- Search for ‘GarageBand.apk’.
- Double-click on the file.
- The file will automatically start installing.
- Once done, it’ll ask you to ‘Open’ the installed app.
The GarageBand App on your Android device is ready to be used.
GarageBand apk file is very useful and works well as an app on your Android device. This is one of the best apps for music lovers and aspiring artists. A virtual studio to create, edit, and share music with the world, GarageBand is the perfect app for your Android device.